Explanation of classes
Private Sessions: These are one-on-one sessions where we use various small equipment as well as the big machinery to help you achieve your personal goals. Private sessions are recommended to those doing Pilates for the first time (for the first month if possible), to people who need rehabilitation after injuries or surgeries, any person who falls within the ‘special populations’ group: MS, Autism, Emphesyma, any Nerve or muscular disorders, Athletes etc, and to those people who are intimidated by crowds and would prefer the personal touch. These are much more focused sessions, as they are specifically designed for you and your needs.
Semi-Private Sessions: These sessions work on the same basis as above, but allow a max of 2 people in this class. These sessions are for the people who would prefer the private set-up but may like to do the session with a partner, friend or parent. Use of small and large equipment is used.
Group Sessions: These sessions have a max of 6 people per class, space is limited so it is preferable to book your slot weekly and stick to that routine as best as possible. These small groups offer a fun, relaxed vibe where the focus is not always ONLY on you. The classes are still small enough for your trainer to keep control over the session and to make sure that everyone is in a safe environment. Small equipment is utilized in these sessions. This is a great option for those who would like a bit more of a social session. Big classes can get out of hand and we feel it puts our clients at risk, as we may not be able to keep an eye on you enough- 6 is just right!
|Private: R245 per session|
|Semi-Private/Duets: R200 per person per session|
|Semi-Private/Trio: R180 per person per session|
|Groups (6 max)||Ave. Price per session|
|Once Weekly||R 165|
|Twice Weekly||R 140|
|Three times Weekly||R 115|
|Four times Weekly||R 105|
- Payment is due at the beginning of the new month. You will be invoiced within 5 days of the end of the month, for the month ahead.
- Walk-in sessions can be bought as desired at a flat-rate of R245/pp per private session, R200pp per duo class and R165/pp per group class
- Prices are subject to an annual increase
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required
- With 24 hours cancellation notice, your session may be rescheduled for any other available private session within a 4 week period from cancellation.
- You may also use one of the group classes (subject to space availability) to catch up
- Sessions not caught up will be forfeited
- Private Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, and “no shows” will be forfeited
- If you plan to be away for an extended period, for example on business trips or holidays, as much forward notification as possible should be given. If you wish to reserve your Private Session time slots, you may do so but will be invoiced a R100/session reservation fee for that time away. Please advise your trainer via e-mail with dates, so you can be invoiced accordingly.
- As much advance notification as possible will be given if your instructor cannot make it to your Private Session, or if she will be away. You will not be charged for sessions your trainer cannot make.
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required
- If you need to miss your class for whatever reason the onus is on you to schedule a catch up session in an alternative group class. Please talk to your trainer to organise this session. Group classes not caught up within 4 weeks of the missed class, will be forfeited.
- If you plan to be away for an extended period, for example on business trips or holidays, as much forward notification as possible should be given. If you wish to reserve your Group Class time slots, you may do so but will be invoiced a R50/class reservation fee for that time away. Please advise your trainer via e-mail with dates, so you can be invoiced accordingly.
- As much advance notification as possible will be given if your instructor cannot make it to your Group Class, or if she will be away. You will not be charged for sessions your trainer cannot make.
- Please ensure that you arrive 5-10min prior to the start of your session. If you are stuck in traffic please send me a message to alert me that you will be slightly late. Thank you!