Welcome to the most innovative Pilates studio you have yet to find. This is the studio that offers it all:
- Strength building
- Muscle toning
- Weight loss
- Improvement of balance and coordination
- Fun cardio workouts
- Rehabilitative exercise
- Mind fitness training
At P6 the objective is to teach you to take back control of your body! No more silly aches and pains, no more boring exercise! This is the place that structures daily exercise routines in a fun and safe way. This Pilates studio isn’t for girls- come here prepared to work out, but be safe in the knowledge that your best interests are at the forefront of your trainers mind. If you are looking for a place to rehabilitate injuries or strengthen the body for illnesses such as Emphesyma and Multiple Sclerosis- this is the place.
Why do we exercise? We should exercise to improve our everyday performance. Period. No matter if you’re an athlete or a grandmother, we exercise to maintain a certain degree of vitality in our lives… no one wants to live in ill-health.
Studio History: The name Power of 6 Pilates, or P6 Pilates, originates from the 6 basic principles of Pilates:
- Centering- all movement should start at the core and flow outward through the limbs
- Concentration- demands intense focus
- Control- to be in control of every aspect of your body’s movement
- Breathing- this is your bodily house-cleaning system via the blood circulation
- Flow/Efficiency of movement- helps build strength and stamina
- Precision & Posture- it is more effective to do a few perfect exercises in perfect posture than a list of haphazard ones with poor form
The studio was established in March 2011 and has built a good reputation on the grounds of professionalism and results, with personal attention to each client. It is a one-woman run studio which means the boss is always looking after you and making every attempt to do things right.